Welcome to the Husky Volleyball Beach Volleyball program.
Here are our planned times/days
- Girls are Monday-Thursday (1 day per week) from 6:30p-sunset (8:30p early in the season to 8:05p late in the season).
- Boys will all be on the same night (to be determined, most likely Wednesday)
- If we are oversubscribed we may expand to Friday nights.
- Rising 8th graders and younger may move to 5p-6:30p.
Before completing this there are a few things that we want you to know:
- Each player will need an AVP America membership (additional cost of $15-$40 for the season). We recommend at least the Silver membership ($25) which is required to play in tournaments. Bronze membership is minimum needed to play club ($15). There is not a way to upgrade once purchased though.
- We generally train as individuals but if you want to play in tournaments you'll need to find your own partner (but we'll try to match people up too).
- Players will be grouped roughly by ability. We will try to keep players of similar age together if they are of similar ability.
- We still play in light rain, wind. We cancel in pouring rain, lightning or strong wind. If we cancel we will attempt to provide makeups (usually Friday nights) but are unable to guarantee it.
- Your membership includes and a shirt (or tank top).
- We will supply volleyballs at practices but it's highly recommended to buy our own outdoor volleyball (available on the registration page for $35)